This job is no longer accepting applications.
Health Economics and Market Access Manager
Region: South America
Location: San Paulo Brazil
Advertising Date: Tue 05 March 2019
Closing Date: Fri 26 July 2019
The Health Economics and Market Access Manager (HEMA) works in collaboration with the Sales Director and General Manager to focus on developing and implementing strategies and tactics aligned with Latin America Strategic Plan. The main focus is on market development in the field of oncology, product positioning, market penetration, education of oncology physicians, providers and payers and driving patient referrals and reimbursement for SIR Spheres.
The HEMA Manager role is based in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
The HEMA is a strategic position concentrating, primarily, on Key Accounts, Key Opinion Leaders and Key Payers to help drive penetration of SIR-Spheres® microspheres.
- Works directly with SD and GM to develop and execute Key Account, KOL and Payer plans to drive additional patient referrals and reimbursement for SIR Spheres
- Works directly with SD, GM and Marketing to execute strategies to develop the oncology market place in Latin America
- Responsible for executing strategy for Med. Onc., Surg. Onc., Rad. Onc. and Payer and establishing talk tracks as they evolve
- Develops plans for and executes key programs and strategies to educate oncologists, increase awareness of SIR-Spheres microspheres and impact referral patterns
- Liaise closely with prioritised payers and hospital departments to understand and overcome reimbursment hurdles
- Identify any need of supporting materials to optimise reimbursement negotiations, develop and implement such materials
- Leverage the information contained within the internal data sources as well as secondary research to create value arguments specifically compelling to market access
- Support local teams in reimbursement/funding discussions
- Compliance with AdvaMed
- Undergo all formal Training Events as may be Directed from time-to-time
- Observe and Comply with all Sirtex Corporate Policies
- Work within, and ensure adherence to Quality System procedures, work instructions and other Quality System requirements.
- Work within, and ensure adherence to Health, Safety and Environment Management System procedures, instructions and other requirements.
Educational Prerequisites and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 5 years as HEMA (pharmaceutical,biotech or medical device) in Brazil
- Oncology background is a plus
- In-depth understanding of the reimbursement structure and process for phramaceutical, biotech or medical device in Brazil
- Comfortable in a small company environment
- Resourceful, self-motivated, driven individual
- Consistent Top Performer
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication Skills
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM SIRTEX:
If you have the right skills and experience and want to work for a company making a real difference to the quality of people’s lives, Sirtex will offer the right candidate:
- Diverse and flexible employment and working arrangements to achieve the optimum balance between work and personal responsibilities and objectives.
- A working culture of respect, diversity and performance to help facilitate an inclusive culture
- Attractive compensation and benefit packages which are practical, robust, fair and equitable
- A place to grow through career development and training opportunities
- Challenging work to continue to develop new and better ways to improve clinical outcomes for oncology treatment around the world
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please click the apply button or email your cover letter and resume to Human Resources at email@example.com