Key Account Manager – Spain
Region: Europe, Middle East and Africa
Location: Barcelona Spain
Advertising Date: Wed 10 April 2019
Sirtex is a global life-sciences company that develops and delivers effective oncology treatments using novel small particle technology. .
The global Sirtex team over the past few years has grown significantly and we now have almost 300 employees located in 20 countries. Sirtex employees are driven by a passion to help medical professionals worldwide provide real hope for patients and their families. Achieving this vision is a large and complex task requiring dedication and commitment.
- Develop and implement a territory business plan based on a customer, market and competitor account analysis and related primary constraints.
- Promote SIR-Spheres to all relevant clinicians (including Interventional Radiologists, Nuclear Medicine practitioners, Oncologists, Hepatologists and Liver surgeons) in your defined territory.
- Support the referral of suitable patients for SIR-Spheres treatment through MDT practitioners Oncologists, Gastroenterologists, Hepatologists and Liver Surgeons.
- Participation in national and international congresses and organization of local medical educational events.
- Liaise closely with the Market Access and Reimbursement Team to implement agreed tactics to improve local funding and regional reimbursement for SIR-Spheres.
- Support local clinical teams in reimbursement/funding discussions.
- Close cooperation and communication with other Sirtex representatives.
- Graduate qualification
- Several years of professional experience as a sales representative in a research-based pharmaceutical company
- Extensive knowledge and experience in oncology
- Good existing relationships with GI Oncologist, Gastroenterologists, Hepatologists and Liver surgeons would be beneficial
- Understanding of the reimbursement and funding structure and process for medical devices/pharmaceuticals in Spain.
- Proven track record of successful funding negotiations in Spain at a hospital level.
- Effective communication skills and a straight service-, success- and sales oriented mentality
- Self-confident appearance, customer acceptance because of medical-scientific competence
- Willingness to travel and continuous education
- Native Spanish speaker
- Strong English, written and spoken
What you can expect from Sirtex:
If you have the right skills and experience and want to work for a company making a real difference to the quality of people’s lives, Sirtex will offer the right candidate:
- Diverse and flexible employment and working arrangements to achieve the optimum balance between work and personal responsibilities and objectives
- A working culture of respect, diversity and performance to help facilitate an inclusive culture
- Attractive compensation and benefit packages which are practical, robust, fair and equitable
- A place to grow through training opportunities
How to apply
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume and all relevant certificates in English to Ecaterina Chislari, HR Generalist EMEA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately, applications send via post cannot be returned.