This job is no longer accepting applications.
Area Oncology Manager Dallas
Location: Dallas Texas
Advertising Date: Wed 05 June 2019
Closing Date: Fri 19 July 2019
The Area Oncology Manager (AOM) works in collaboration with the Area Sales Director, and Regional Sales Managers to focus on developing and implementing area strategies and tactics aligned with the larger Americas Strategic Plan. The main focus is on market development in the field of oncology, product positioning, market penetration, oncology training, education of oncology physicians and health care practitioners and driving patient referrals for SIR Spheres.
The AOM is a strategic position concentrating, primarily, on Key Accounts and Area Key Opinion Leaders to help drive penetration of SIR-Spheres® microspheres.
Individual will be responsible for Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas & Louisiana and must be willing to spend 2-3 night on the road.
- Works directly with ASD and RSMs to develop and execute Area KOL and Key Account plans to drive additional patient referrals for SIR Spheres
- Works directly with sales and marketing to execute strategies to develop the oncology market place in a pre-defined area
- Responsible for executing Area strategy for Med. Onc., Surg. Onc. & Rad. Onc. initiatives and establishing talk tracks as they evolve
- Develops plans for and executes key programs and strategies to educate oncologists, increase awareness of SIR-Spheres microspheres and impact referral patterns
- Responsible for all Sirtex Speaker training in assigned geography as well as identifying & developing new Speakers as appropriate.
- Responsible for Quarterly goals that are set and agreed upon by the ASD & EVP.
- Responsible for Oncology training at SIR Spheres “Centers of Excellence” accounts as appropriate for geography
- Responsible for understanding and reporting on key developments in LDT space that may impact referral patterns and the overall business
- Actively manages pre-determined budget in conjunction with the ASD
- Participates and helps to shape Americas training as it pertains to oncology
- Develops appropriate sales development activities plan
- Understands all current relevant clinical data and helps to educate the sales team as well as physicians
- Compliance with AdvaMed
Education and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 7+ years in medical arena (pharmaceutical/biotech/device)
- Oncology background required
- Comfortable in a small company environment
- Resourceful, self-motivated, driven individual
- Consistent Top Performer
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM SIRTEX:
If you have the right skills and experience and want to work for a company making a real difference to the quality of people’s lives, Sirtex will offer the right candidate:
- Diverse and flexible employment and working arrangements to achieve the optimum balance between work and personal responsibilities and objectives
- A working culture of respect, diversity and performance to help facilitate an inclusive culture
- Attractive compensation and benefit packages which are practical, robust, fair and equitable
- A place to grow through career development and training opportunities
- Challenging work to continue to develop new and better ways to improve clinical outcomes for oncology treatment around the world
- Travel 40-60% which can include weekends/holidays as needed to achieve goals
- Physical requirements include: sitting, walking, standing for prolonged amount of time, possible exposure to radiation.
- Current valid drivers license
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please click the apply button or email your cover letter and resume to Human Resources at email@example.com