- mCRC patients with primary tumors originating in the right colon are relatively resistant to standard-of-care systemic chemotherapy regimens and have a worse prognosis1-3
- Treating these patients with FOLFOX-based chemotherapy + SIRT using SIR-Spheres® Y-90 resin microspheres in first-line resulted in a statistically significant (p<0.008) and clinically meaningful (HR=0.64) improvement in overall survival compared to chemotherapy alone, as demonstrated in a post hoc sub-group analysis4
1. Tejpar S et al. JAMA Oncol 2017; 3: 194-201.
2. Petrelli F et al. JAMA Oncol 2017; 3: 211–19.
3. Venook AP et al. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol 2016; 34 (suppl 15): 3504 (abstr).
4. Gibbs P et al. Clin Col Cancer 2018; 17:e617-e629