This job is no longer accepting applications.
Region: Europe, Middle East and Africa
Location: Bonn Germany
Advertising Date: Tue 20 July 2021
Sirtex Medical is a global life sciences company with offices in the US, Australia, Germany and Singapore, working to improve outcomes in people with cancer. Our current lead product is a targeted radiation therapy for liver tumors called SIR-Spheres® Y-90 resin microspheres. More than 100,000 doses have been supplied to treat patients with liver cancer at more than 1,300 medical centers in over 50 countries.
- Office Administration.
- Manage all general office matters.
- First contact answering the phone and welcome visitors.
- Ensure timely outgoing daily mail and courier services.
- Distribute incoming mail.
- Administration of Front-Office and Info-EMEA inboxes; responsible for distributing electronic mail within the team members involved.
- Organize office and printer supplies.
- Organize catering for all internal meetings.
- Administrate office keycards, parking cards, tickets, and spaces in the office parking.
- Order and delivery of business cards for employees.
- Facility Management with the building owner.
- Ensure that all office equipment is in good operating conditions.
- Maintain local inventory, ensure that enough quantities are available.
- Monthly stock taking and reporting to accounting.
- Administrative support for the HR and Finance department as needed.
- Undergo all formal Training Events as may be directed from time-to-time.
- Observe and Comply with all Sirtex Corporate Policies.
- Work within, and ensure adherence to Quality System procedures, work instructions and other Quality System requirements.
- Work within, and ensure adherence to Health, Safety and Environment Management System procedures, instructions, and other requirements.
Skills and Experience
- Commercial education.
- Work experience as a Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant or similar role.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Positive attitude and willingness to serve our internal customers.
- Experience to manage external vendors/ contractors.
- Multitasking and time-management skills with the ability to prioritize.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in German and English.
- Undergoes all corporate or professional training events as required by and agreed upon with the HR Director EMEA.
What You Can Expect from Sirtex
If you have the right skills and experience and want to work for a company making a real difference to the quality of people’s lives, Sirtex will offer the right candidate:
- Diverse and flexible employment and working arrangements to achieve the optimum balance between work and personal responsibilities and objectives
- A working culture of respect, diversity, and performance to help facilitate an inclusive culture
- Attractive compensation and benefit packages which are practical, robust, fair and equitable
- A place to grow through career development and training opportunities
- Challenging work to continue to develop new and better ways to improve clinical outcomes for oncology treatment around the world.
How to Apply
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume in English and all relevant certificates in English or German to Gianina Ureta, Human Resources Associate EMEA at email@example.com
Unfortunately, applications send via post cannot be returned.