Regional Sales Manager - Hong Kong SAR
Region: Asia Pacific
Location: Hong Kong
Posted Date: 06/20/2022
Who We Are
Sirtex Medical is a global healthcare business with offices in Boston, Sydney, Germany, and Singapore, working to improve outcomes in people with cancer. Our current lead product is a targeted radiation therapy for liver cancer called SIR-Spheres® Y-90 resin microspheres. More than 100,000 doses have been supplied to treat patients with liver cancer at more than 1,300 medical centers in over 50 countries. We’re a fast growing; dynamic organization and we seek an experienced Regional Sales Manager to help us with our growth.
What You’ll Do
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is the main interface between Sirtex and its customers. The RSM’s primary function is to help Sirtex achieve its sales objectives by prospecting and initiating new accounts and servicing existing accounts. The RSM is responsible for all aspects of account management, including but not limited to: supply chain, receivables, training, problem solving, and assisting the account on any and all needs. The RSM has ultimate account responsibility as well as the responsibility to meet a pre-determined sales quota. This position also helps Sirtex achieve its regulatory requirements by conveying customer needs and requirements and reporting any incidents or product complaints. This role reports to the EVP, Sales & Marketing - Asia Pacific
This position is responsible to:
- Develop and implement account plans for key accounts and partners to generate strategic relationships that will result in sales within assigned territory
- Cultivate and develop key relationships and provide customer care to Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and Health Care Providers (HCPs) that manage patient candidates (ie Oncologists, Hepatologists, Hepatobiliary surgeons, Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Interventional Radiologists etc.)
- Deliver selling presentations including on site product demonstrations to physicians and other health care professionals
- Develop an understanding of the market unique to the assigned territory
- Continuously educate oneself on latest information related to disease states and on the newest and most relevant clinical articles that impact Sirtex
- Develop relationships in all areas of the hospital that are key to Sirtex
- Compliance with APACMed
- Provide regular (monthly) report and timely feedback (as situations arise) to Sirtex APAC on any current business issues and opportunities
- Other duties as assigned by the EVP, Sales & Marketing – Asia Pacific
Who You’ll Be
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 10 years pharmaceutical/medical device/biotechnology sales and marketing
- Ability to effectively deal with a variety of people ranging from patients to health care professionals
- Demonstrate consistent sales success over time
- Demonstrate confidence, initiative, creativity and resourcefulness
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Intermediate to advanced skills in the Microsoft Office suite
What to Expect from Sirtex
If you have the right skills and experience and want to work for a company making a real difference to the quality of people’s lives, Sirtex will offer the right candidate:
- Diverse and flexible employment and working arrangements to achieve the optimum balance between work and personal responsibilities and objectives.
- A working culture of respect, diversity, and performance to help facilitate an inclusive culture.
- Attractive compensation and benefit packages which are practical, robust, fair, and equitable.
- A place to grow through career development and training opportunities.
- Challenging work to continue to develop new and better ways to improve clinical outcomes for oncology treatment around the world.
Be part of an amazing team that is helping to save lives, every day.