Location: Woburn, MA
Posted Date: 07/11/2022
Who We Are
Sirtex Medical is a global healthcare business with offices in Boston, Sydney, Germany, and Singapore, working to improve outcomes in people with cancer. Our current lead product is a targeted radiation therapy for liver cancer called SIR-Spheres® Y-90 resin microspheres. More than 100,000 doses have been supplied to treat patients with liver cancer at more than 1,300 medical centers in over 50 countries. We’re a fast growing; dynamic organization and we seek an experienced Talent Representative to help us with our growth.
What You’ll Do
Talent Representatives supports the Talent Management & Talent Acquisition departments in the development and delivery of a broad array of talent programs to attract, retain and grow engaged colleagues and leaders. In this role you will provide day to day, operational support ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of programs. This position reports to the Talent Management Director. In this role you will:
- Drive the successful launch of training & development programs in the region, including coordinating participant communications, managing web conferencing software, selecting venues (for live, in-person programs), distributing course materials, and communicating with vendors.
- Serve as producer for key programs so that live, online sessions developed internally are of the highest standard, run efficiently, and are seen as world-class events.
- Partner with the Global Sales Effectiveness team to run Core Advanced and Core Fundamentals— the global on-boarding program offered to all new-hires worldwide.
- Assist in driving communication, utilization and administration of the Performance module within People@Sirtex by writing how-to e-mails, creating job aids, developing educational materials and maintaining the system.
- Create, distribute, and manage participant evaluations to promote continuous program improvements and maintain accurate metrics.
- Assist in maintaining the e-learning platform (SAPLitmos) so that content can be easily disseminated by trainers and found by target audiences.
- In collaboration with the Director of Talent Management, you will manage our internal learning and development request approval process and website.
- Partner with other HR colleagues to compile data and develop presentations that showcase HR metrics.
- Coordinate Americas onboarding for new hires that start in the region to ensure engagement and a positive employee experience in week 1
- Ambassador for the candidate experience, by being onsite you can help support the Talent Acquisition team with managing interviews.
- Support the Director Talent Acquisition on job postings, employment branding and special programs such as summer internships, mobility and talent exchange programs
- May be deployed within Human Resources to other assignments and groups as needed
- Complete formal training as required.
- Observe and comply with all Sirtex Corporate Policies.
- Work within, and ensure adherence to Quality System procedures, work instructions and other Quality System requirements.
- Work within, and ensure adherence to Health, Safety and Environment Management System procedures, instructions, and other requirements.
Who You’ll Be
- BA/BS in human resources or another related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in human resources, talent acquisition or talent management areas
- Exceptional writing, organizational and communications skills.
- Keen attention to detail and commitment to accuracy.
- Ability to work on multiple detailed projects simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills and adept at anticipating and planning for deadlines and working effectively with senior members of the firm.
- Highly organized and detailed oriented with a sense of urgency and strong follow up skills
- Have the desire to grow your career within HR
- Self-directed, forward thinker who can bring new ideas to the forefront based on evaluating trends and external best practices
- People first attitude – your goal is to ensure every experience with you and the HR organization is positive
- You have strong business ethics and ability to work in a confidential environment
- Ability to analyze and draw conclusions from data and to effectively present findings
- Proficiency in MS Office including Outlook and advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
What to Expect from Us
If you have the right skills and experience and want to work for a company making a real difference to the quality of people’s lives, Sirtex will offer the right candidate:
· Diverse and flexible employment and working arrangements to achieve the optimum balance between work and personal responsibilities and objectives.
· A working culture of respect, diversity, and performance to help facilitate an inclusive culture.
· Attractive compensation and benefit packages which are practical, robust, fair, and equitable.
· A place to grow through career development and training opportunities.
· Challenging work to continue to develop new and better ways to improve clinical outcomes for oncology treatment around the world.
Conditions of Employment
· Sirtex Medical has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy effective November 1, 2021, requiring the COVID 19 vaccination for all employees. In accordance with Sirtex’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we are adopting this policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families, and the community at large from infectious diseases that may be reduced by vaccinations.
· Individuals seeking an exemption from this requirement for medical or religious reasons should complete a request for accommodation form and submit the form to the human resources department.
Sirtex is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Sirtex will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion fosters belonging, growth and success. Sirtex believes that it takes multiple perspectives and voices to create a culture and workplace which fosters engagement, teamwork, and employee satisfaction to perform our best and deliver on commitments. We are dedicated to fostering an environment where all employees feel valued, included, and can share their ideas so that we can exceed even our own expectations.
Be part of an amazing team that is helping to save lives, every day!