Human Resources Generalist EMEA / Personalreferent
Region: Europe, Middle East and Africa
Location: Bonn, Germany
Posted Date: 09/09/2022
Who We Are
Sirtex Medical is a global healthcare business with offices in Boston, Sydney, Germany, and Singapore, working to improve outcomes in people with cancer. Our current lead product is a targeted radiation therapy for liver cancer called SIR-Spheres® Y-90 resin microspheres. More than 100,000 doses have been supplied to treat patients with liver cancer at more than 1,300 medical centers in over 50 countries. We’re a fast growing; dynamic organization and we seek an experienced HR Generalist EMEA (Personalreferent) to help us with our growth.
What You'll Do
The HR Generalist is a key member of the Global HR team which has overall responsibility for a wide range of functions across the business including talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, performance management as well as the implementation of global and local projects as required. The role will be a blend of operational and strategic HR with scope to help drive and implement projects within a transforming and growing HR environment.
The HR Generalist EMEA will report to the HR Director EMEA.
- Provide full HR support for employees and leadership of the EMEA region along the whole Employee Lifecycle, supported by the HR Associate and in close cooperation with the HR Director EMEA.
- Responsible for the timely completion of all employee changes throughout the employee life cycle.
- Manage recruiting processes to fill open positions in close cooperation with the hiring manager and external recruiting providers where applicable.
- Manage the day to day Benefits in close cooperation with external benefit providers, handling all benefits related queries and working on benefit updates according to benchmarking and legal requirements.
- Ensure adherence to employment law by updating employment policies and communicating these to employees in close cooperation with Legal advisors and HR Director EMEA.
- Develop and maintain reports on a variety of topics. including turnover, exit and stay data, leave tracking, headcount, performance management and other ad-hoc requests.
- Support compensation activities including completing salary surveys and maintaining the Sirtex Job Leveling Structure
- Work with wider HR communities on global strategic HR programs and continuously improve HR processes and systems within the region.
- Undergo all formal Training Events as may be Directed from time-to-time.
- Observe and Comply with all Sirtex Corporate Policies.
- Work within, and ensure adherence to Quality System procedures, work instructions and other Quality System requirements.
- Work within, and ensure adherence to Health, Safety and Environment Management System procedures, instructions, and other requirements.
Who You'll Be
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Business Administration, Labor Law or a comparable field of study or professional education in Human Resources.
- Demonstrated experience working in an operative HR environment, preferably in an international organization.
- First experience in project management desirable
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and affinity to HR IT Systems.
- Proactive, flexible, solution-oriented can-do attitude is essential for this role
- Strong customer-centric and service-oriented approach
- Must have strong attention to detail and be extremely well organized, with ability to multitask
- Able to maintain confidentiality and accuracy of employee information.
- Be excellent communicator, both verbal and written, with an engaging and professional manner.
- Able to work as a member of a team as well as an individual contributor
- Has a desire to learn and grow in a positive HR environment applying HR theory in the workplace.
- Fluent in English and German. Additional European language desirable but not essential (French, Italian Spanish).
How to apply
If this sounds interesting and likely the right challenge for you, we look forward to receiving your resume and cover letter in English or German at email@example.com
Within your application, please inform us regarding your notice period and salary expectations.